Sunday, January 16, 2011

We are home!!!

We got to leave the hospital yesterday and made it home by supper to eat with Jade and Grandma and Grandpa. It was great to be home with Jade and Chopper plus sleep in our own bed. Here is another picture from the hospital. Jase's birth was so different than Jade's or the twins. If you could call a birth easy, that's what his was. It was the fast uneventful stress free experience I dreamed about. 2 pushes and he was out. Epidural went in perfect. It was great!! Jase with his farmer outfit on.

Grandma Janet holding him.
Grandpa Royce holding him,
Ready to leave the hospital. . .27 hours after he was born.
Jade and Chopper meeting Jase for the first time.
Getting a close-up of her baby brother.
Holding her little brother.
Grandma Gay holding Jase.
A big yawn before getting his diaper changed.
Sleeping this morning. . so peaceful. .

I have enjoyed two italian sub sandwiches since he was born. A sub place delivers to the hospital. Two hours after he was born, I was munching on lunch meat. YUMMY!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and lunch meat, so funny. I'm glad it was an easy delivery! He looks wonderful and to be released so soon is great. Can't wait to hear more updates about Jase.