Happy new years!! So if you had to pick one word instead of a list of new years resolutions what would it be? Since I can't sleep I thought about this as I watched the many new years celebrations last night. My word SAVOR.
I want to savor . . .
This last little bit of being pregnant even though I am miserable and complain nonstop. This should be the last time I am pregnant which makes me sad, it depends on who you ask Justin or I if this is it for us. I am not a happy pregnant person, but it is a special time.
Jade . . . I truly believe there is nothing better than watching a child grow up. The little things can make the most amazing days.
Justin . . He has survived another year with a crazy fertility, then pregnant wife, a toddler and a 12 year old neurotic dog. That's commitment.
Having a newborn in the house.
Every little bit of family time, I have so many things I want to do this year with our family. Vacations, deck building, planting the garden etc. .
The little things in life . . A phone call from a friend, a cup of coffee, a bath in quiet, sitting in church, going to the park, a good recipe.
So I plan to savor and soak up whatever 2011 brings with a smile or at least try. So what would your word be?
Saturday, January 01, 2011
One word resolution
Posted by Jill at 9:15 AM
1 comments:
Savor is a good one Jill. I think mine should be settle. I would love to settle into a house and into a life in Las Vegas...if we ever get there. Glad you made it to the new year pregnant!
Post a Comment