Thursday, January 20, 2011

A good day

So last night, I made a tri-trip roast, mashed potatoes and parmesan french bread. Not really expecting Jade to eat all of it, so I made some fish sticks as a back-up. She proved me wrong, she ate all of it, then some kiwis and peaches. So nice when we all can eat the same thing. Can we go two for two. . .we are having some barbecue ribs tonight. Then to top off our great night. Jase only woke up at 1:30am and 5:30am, and we all slept in to after 8am YEA!!! This morning has been great. . . I can't believe it is already Thursday. :( It has been wonderful having Justin home helping, plus it is fun for both of us to play with Jade. We all sat down this morning had breakfast, then played with puzzles for an hour. We have so enjoyed our family time this week. I dread next week, Jase goes back to the Dr. on Monday, then to the hospital for routine blood work, the second newborn screening. Thursday is Jade's Birthday and Friday we have pictures. . .busy busy for me.

0 comments: