Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Random Thoughts

Not much to report except I am becoming very inpatient. Hurry up baby J.
Needless to say between the pregnancy pains and being wound tight. . . I am a walking zombie. Today we ventured out of the house, which was exhausting, worse I had to go to Wal-mart to see if they had this humidifier filter. . reminds me how much I can't stand that store.

Who orders a Starbucks frozen frappucino at night when it is 12 degrees? Saw that in the drive through tonight.

Sadly, I have resigned from the Walk to Remember board. I knew this spring with a new baby, Jade and Justin's increasing work hours, there was no way I could do it. It makes me extremely sad, but when things settle down I hope to go back. It has brought so much love to my heart helping other bereaved parents.

Still can't figure out a name for this little boy. . another reason I can't sleep. Pretty sure Jade will call the baby "baby Jesus.". She calls most babies baby Jesus.
Go to the Dr. tomorrow and having my membranes stripped, hopefully that will put me over the edge and into labor. I will post tomorrow afternoon.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I am one of those crazy frozen coffee drinkers in the middle of winter, crazy!! Hopefully your appt gets you headed into labor!!!!