Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update

Well went to the Dr. today and almost got to go to the hospital, but nope needed some more dilation and contractions. So we check in tomorrow night at 8pm. So hopefully by Friday night you will be reading about our new bundle of joy and hopefully he will have a name. I might be flipping a coin soon. I need to try and sleep. I am sure I will update often from the hospital. Could it really be happening in the next 48 hours we will be holding our son?? My mind is racing a mile a minute . . . . . as Justin snores beside me. UGH that boy can sleep anytime anywhere . . . So please pray for an uneventful birth, a stress free epidural, a healthy crying baby boy when he arrives, strength and focus, and some extra love for Jade.

0 comments: