Sunday, April 12, 2009

UGH!!!!

So I pick up the mail and notice a envelope from Toys R Us, I don't think much of it and thinking it is probably coupons for Babies R Us. Well it wasn't . . it was a birthday card. Happy 1st Birthday -- Somebody special is turning one. UGH!!!!!!!!! I called and sent a thing in when the twins past to be taken off the list. I am so tempted to send it back to them. . telling them they died. I know not very nice, but April is hard enough thinking about their 1st birthdays that will never be. Just makes me hold Jade a little closer, and give her a few more kisses, and be so thankful for her.

Less than 30 days until Mother's Day. I can't wait. I have dreamed of celebrating Mother's Day holding a living child for years, and I am so looking forward to that day. . . of course, it will be bittersweet visiting the twins memorial tile, just like all holidays, but also filled with so much joy and love holding our miracle lemon drop Miss Jade. I guarantee that day Jade will be so tired of mom kisses!! She already tries to dodge them by the end of the day.

Tomorrow I will post some pics from Easter -- Jade's first overnight trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that, I can only imagine the feelings it brought up in you. I don't remember ever getting anything from them for birthdays but just in case they send something next year, you may want to contact someone.

Corinne O said...

I am so sorry. :(