Short...unobstructs the cute designs at the baseboards. But, if it was my kids' room I'd just keep it the same. Too much effort to change it. Hee hee hee.
Enjoy reading about my children, the twins JL and JL, who soar above in heaven, Jade and Jase, who I hold dearly in my arms and of course my love of cooking, reading, sports, and other random thoughts about my life with Justin!!
5 comments:
Long, with tie backs! :)
Short...unobstructs the cute designs at the baseboards. But, if it was my kids' room I'd just keep it the same. Too much effort to change it. Hee hee hee.
Short! Although the long w/tie backs would look cute too. :) I agree with Christy...I wouldn't want to covering up those cute lollipops :)
Short...I love the lolipops too and when Miss Jade Emma starts to crawl, they won't be an invitation to pull of the wall, hehehe.
I vote short...unless you can tie them back high for when she is mobile. Logan is trying to use our curtains to fly right now and it is not good :)
Post a Comment