Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Update

I just got my final first trimester screening results. . the numbers were excellent. One more hurdle we have cleared. So we are set for the 30th for the surgery and will pre-register at the hospital tomorrow for my stay. Just hoping this next week goes by quickly.

Here is a quote I love that I will be reading a lot in the next week.

“I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” - Walter Anderson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long will you be in the hospital for? In case we ever have more kids, my current OBGN recommends getting sewn up. I know nothing about it. Hopefully it won't be long for you. Started reading anything yet?

Jill said...

Hopefully just over night. No have not started reading anything yet.

Jen said...

I love that quote!! It is so empowering.

Tara said...

That's great news! I love the quote too!

Corinne O said...

Awesome news! YAY! I love that quote... so true.

Corinne