Happy Birthday Jenny!!!
It is my best friend’s 35th birthday on Friday. :) So everyone send her an e-mail or go to her blog"Life with Lily" and leave a message. As most of you know the last year of our lives have been filled with a lot of sadness and stress with the loss of our children. I could not have survived without my “Jenny’s” in my life. I don’t think it is a coincidence that she has the same name as my sister. I hate the path we traveled this year, but I am so grateful she was by my side. We have actually been eating Costco cake the last two nights. . since they moved less than five minutes from us.
So here is a toast to Jenny’s favorite things: Cake, Cookies and Sugar---Happy Birthday Jenny!!!
Okay, it is not her 35th birthday (since I still want her to be my friend I won't tell you her real age), but she is older than me by 196 days. :)
Also Happy Birthday to Kyle's mom Berta Treick!!! Who is not a day over 50. :)
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Happy Birthday!!!
Posted by Jill at 10:19 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment