Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jade's Birthday Party

Saturday we had a birthday party for Jade with all her friends.  We had an art party.  Jade has taken art classes for a Miss Kristin, who lives 2 blocks away, in her art studio in her basement.  So she did a fairy party for her.
 
 I purchased these fairy wings after Halloween, the kids got to take them home.

 
 
 I made food for the adults to munch on while the kids did their art. 
 
We had snail sandwiches, fairy fruit and twigs with dip, chipmunk chips and cheese pine cones, little cucumber sandwiches and nectar (strawberry water) to drink
 The fairy woodland I tried to create for the party.



 All the kids reading a book.

They made these pictures and painted the fairy houses.
Jenny H. made the cute birthday hat for Jade. 
Kristin also did face painting while I got the cake cut.  I did not get any pictures of that.  It was a great day. 
 She like this game she got from the Treicks. 

0 comments: