Every year I write a post of resolutions. My one word for 2013 is FORWARD.
2012 was a rough year for my side of the family. Cancer overwhelmed my family. My mom, my dad, my niece Jessa. It is still is a daily fight for them. But looking forward to all of them being cancer free this year.
I will look forward to the little things like watching Jade and Jase grow up. I love them so much, I still can't believe they are mine. Nothing compares to the time we spend together as a family.
Moving forward with the people in my life that are always there for me and love me despite my faults.
2013, I am moving forward with hope and love, maybe a little less worrying, more sleep, more family time this year.
Forward march . . . . Don't look back.
Friday, January 04, 2013
2013
Posted by Jill at 12:41 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment