.
Jade and I spent the weekend in Fort Collins. On Friday I took up supper for everyone, since my dad was still in the hospital. Jade and I were planning on driving home on Saturday night until my dad's surgeon came in with the results of his biopsy. The cancer had spread, it was not all contained in the bladder. It was in the lymph nodes, the removed kidney, the ureter and the bladder. He will have to have chemotherapy. Our family just can't seem to catch a break. Jade and I decided to stay another day and we all had a delicious meal that Darren made and played some dominos. Jade had a great time playing with Jessa and coloring pictures for Grandpa in the hospital. Monday was my birthday but really did not feel like celebrating so we just went out to eat. Jade went back to school on Monday. Boohoo. . Of course she did fine, mom and Jase were really sad! My dad did get out of the hospital on Tuesday after 9 days, they moved to a local hotel and finally made it back home to Haxtun on Thursday. Next week they will be meeting with an oncologist and dad's surgeon. Please keep my dad and mom in your prayers, it s a very difficult time for them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment