Jade's birthday was on Sunday. Oh my little lemon drop. . . You are getting so big.
Most of you know I wanted all boys before having kids, boy was I wrong. Jade just brightens my day. She has her dad's calm personality for sure. She is such a caring kind little girl. She is always worried about someone else. She loves to learn and will color and practice writing her letters every day while I make dinner. She loves preschool and to learn new things. She loves her little brother. I hope they continue this bond forever. They get so excited to see each other every morning and after Jade is at preschool. She loves to be outside. She is a great eater and sleeper. She sleeps from 8:30pm - 7:30-7:45am and still takes a 1.5 - 2 hr nap. She loves about all food especially cheese, yogurt, fruits and green beans. Not a big sweets fan, but she can eat guacamole and chips as a meal if we let her. She loves to cuddle and is into Disney princesses (Aerial being her favorite) and fairies. Jade is a great helper-- especially in the kitchen when I am cooking. She will help set the table, prep the food, bring it to the table, unload the dishwasher. She has been in swimming for almost a year, and is doing great. She is the smallest in her class and can swim the length of the pool doing side breathing. They are working on diving and the back stroke now. Besides her beautiful smile, Jade gave us the best gift of all when she was born -- she restored our hope.

0 comments:
Post a Comment