Okay this is going to be a random post about nothing, but something. Do you ever over think things? I would have to say this is a negative trait of mine. There has been two things on my mind (which I am not sharing so don't ask) that I seem to think about all the time. I think I have thought of every scenario possible for these two things daily. I wish I could make decisions easier and be confident with them. I will have to say after the twins died I think I made decisions very precisely, which was good, but also bad because I had the attitude I could care less what other people thought. Now I always think what is best for Jade before making a decision, but it creeps into my mind what will other people think. Still some of the littlest things still receive a lot of thought. I guess I am lucky that Justin is so easy going and puts up with my over thinking!! You know that commercial I believe for Staples , where there is an easy button. I want an easy button!! I know I should not wish for that, but I just wish for somethings to be easier. Our pastor gave a sermon a couple of months ago, saying to pray for strength not to pray for things to be easy. DARN!!! I guess I will pray for strength and for answers to all my questions, but it still would be nice to have an "easy" button.
0 comments:
Post a Comment