So the forecast is 52 and isolated rain storm for the biggest game Wyoming has ever faced. The #2 Texas Longhorns ( I know they are going to lose, but it will be neat to see all those people there, it is a sell out!!!)
Here are Jade's clothes for tomorrow.
1st layer - white long sleeved turtle neck, leggings and one layer of socks
2nd layer - pink Wyoming onesie and brown pajama pants, second set of socks and a pink fleece winter hat
3rd layer - the Cowboys hoodie sweatshirt, brown sweatpants, tennis shoes and the striped Wyoming hat that Grandma Janet made. Lastly, if it starts to rain, the Bronco's wind suit can go over all that.
I am in charge of the salad tomorrow for the 35-40 people expected at our tailgate at Kyle's spot. I made a pasta Italian salad.
Tonight, Ryan and Jenny made dinner for all of us, it was fabulous. This is our appetizer -- the Bacon Explosion (google it) Oh it was good!!!
We hope for dry weather and that Wyoming does not lose by more than 40 tomorrow. Anyway it will fun!!! Of course I will post more pics Sat. night, or Sunday morning!!

1 comments:
Can't wait to hear about the game. I googled bacon explosion and don't I could possibly make that. My thighs don't need any more fat!
Post a Comment