Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Officially Done

Well I made it seven months and 1 day nursing. We are officially done. Both Jade and I. Jade has been refusing to nurse so I have not been pushing it. Then she started working on her fifth tooth, the eye tooth and I had become the teething ring. She hasn't even noticed we stopped nursing. Gosh, she is getting so big - crawling all over the place. I was not overly enthused to nurse, but I did for Jade. I am really glad to be done, but a twinge of sadness at night when I miss my snuggle bug. If we are so lucky to have more biological kids, I will try again, but I also think I will supplement even if I don't have to. That decreased my stress a lot when she starting taking a bottle and I knew how much she was eating. I would nurse, then Justin would finish with a bottle, so we both got to feed her. She is eating so much food now, that she is crawling. Still not a fan of mashed potatoes. . . we even tried Brother's B-Que mashed potatoes and gravy.

0 comments: