Tuesday, January 27, 2009

She's here. . safe and sound.





Our miracle lemon drop has arrived!!!

Jade Emma McDaniel
7lb. 9oz.
19 1/4 length
January 27, 2009 at 8:49pm

We are completely overwhelmed, overjoyed, and in love with our daughter. Emma is my Grandma Heermann's middle name.
I will post more latter, too tired!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Jade! We've been waiting a long time to see you.

Jenny said...

She's beautiful! We are so happy for you both! Congrats!

Jenny said...

This is what Lily said after seeing the pictures of Jade:

Can Jade play in my toy room with me?

Love, Lily

Katie said...

Baby Jade is so beautiful!!!!!!!
Love,
Taylor

Amy said...

Oh Justin and Jill, she is so precious. God bless you all.

Kristi said...

Congratulations on a safe arrival little Jade! She is beautiful, enjoy her!

Kyle Treick said...

I can already tell she needs glasses what with those "wee squinty eyes". Of course I'd be squinting too after emerging from that dark cave named Jill after 9 months. Groves, double the alcohol at the Wedding! We've just received an annuity from the McDaniels.

Congrats to the McDaniels. See you guys soon.

Tara said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful!

Pam said...

I've been watching your site everyday waiting for the wonderful news that your precious little girl is here. Congratulations to you both. Jade is just beautiful.

Corinne O said...

Through tears of joy... Welcome beautiful Jade Emma!!! Jill and Justin, she is lovely! Cannot wait to hold her!

Love,
Corinne