Today I had my Dr.'s appointment. 38 weeks . . who would have thought I made it this far still pregnant. I thought for sure this weekend she would show up after a horrible painful weekend. Well if she does not show up this week, next Monday at 8pm (I am glad we are night owls) we are being checked into the hospital to be induced. We only hope she arrives in the next 7 days. So please keep us in your prayers for the next week.
5 comments:
Come on Lemon Drop!! We are getting impatient and we are ready for you to arrive!!! PLEASE HURRY!!!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
I can't believe you are still pregnant! You've made it past both of my pregnancies, I didn't expect that. Lemon drop just wants to be super healthy. We are praying for you constantly. Can't wait to hear she's here and healthy. A picture wouldn't hurt either!
The anticipation is killing me. You, Lemon Drop, and Justin are in my prayers. I cannot wait for her arrival!!
Thinking of you Jill and waiting for news of Lemon Drop! Sounds like she wants to stay in there just like my Palmer. :) Prayers are with you.
Caprice
Post a Comment