Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hospital Update. .Still Waiting

Well we checked in last night at 8pm to the hospital. Short story. . good contractions (every 1:30), but slow dilation. About 11:30am, after being exhausted, everyone convinced me to talk to the anesthesiologist. Our friend Jen, who is a nurse, knew him. Well I got an epidural after much anxiety. It went in perfect. I feel so much better. Justin and I even slept for awhile this afternoon. Now we wait. . . they just broke my water and we are hoping she will be here around supper. . but who knows, it might be earlier, but probably later with our luck the last 24 hours. I will keep you all posted. I so want to meet her, it has been such an emotional day, month, year, journey!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray! I've just received the happy news and I can hardly wait for the pictures to come. You both must be so proud, extremely happy, and tired to the bone! Enjoy your "wee one" tonight! I'm so happy that Jennifer was there with the "three" of you! God bless...Sending lots of Irish love, Aunt Pat

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got a blog out during all that! Must mean a lot of sitting and waiting. Love those epidurals. Can't wait to hear/see more news.