Saturday, January 17, 2009

Babies R Us

Well I finally did it. . .I registered at Babies R Us (you can view it online). I have received numerous e-mails asking if we had registered yet. I better not have jinxed us. The last time we registered at Babies R Us, the next day we learned about the twins. We have not decided if we will have anything after she is born. We are thinking about a “Sip and See.” Sip some drinks and see lemon drop. . .like a shower after she is born. Who knows . . we are just trying to get through each day right now waiting for her arrival. I go to the Dr. again on Monday afternoon and should set an induction date.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, I'm going to check it out now. Do you want our good hand me downs? I believe I still have some of the clothes you gave the girls! Let me know and we'll mail everything next time Eric/I go to Yokota AB. I'm going to check your registry now.