Saturday, September 20, 2008

Twin's Names in the Sand


Okay I found this site that this family(they lost a child) writes bereaved children's name in the sand and had the twin's name done. So beautiful!!! I hope to print the picture off and place it in the new nursery.

Look at the website, there is some writing too.

http://namesinthesand.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tara said...

That is SO beautiful!!

Lysandra said...

Jill,
For a long time I couldn't read your blog. I couldn't imagine the pain and grief you were going through and it hurt to read how much you were hurting. I am so happy you have a third on the way.

Jamie said...

Jill and Justin,

How awesome!!! I have been following your blogs for a long time now, and just want you to know that you are in my prayers daily. God bless you both, I just can't imagine. I am always thinking of you!!