Last week, my hope in life was restored a little. Our friend Jen and her husband Brian adopted a little boy, they named Carson. We met Jen through a child loss group and have became friends outside the group. They lost their only child, a daughter Grace in Nov. 2006, and can not have any more children. They started the adoption process and was finally blessed with their beautiful son Carson on Friday. Here is her blog http://www.trektofamily.blogspot.com/
I can't wait to meet him!! I am sure I will cry, not because I am sad, but because dreams can come true after you have lost a child. Something that is very hard to have faith in after what we have been through. I wish we could fast forward to Jan. to see if our prayers will be answered and Carson can grow up playing with our daughter.
UPDATE: Last night I got to meet Carson. We were waiting at the house with food when they arrived back from Las Vegas with Carson late late last night. Precious, beautiful, he is so special!! It was so amazing to see Brian and Jen so happy. His hair is so cute and his eyes are gorgeous!! I did not hold him, even though I could have and wanted to, but I am holding out to hold our daughter first, I made that promise to her.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Meet Carson- UPDATE
Posted by Jill at 9:17 PM
2 comments:
Ohhh, I am so glad they were blessed with a little boy. I'm going to check out their blog now.
Wow, what an amazing story! I don't even know them and I'm so happy for them-and you! :-)
Post a Comment