Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Here she is . . .

Well my doctors appointment was today and everything looked good. They are going to wait two more weeks to look at all her organs. Cervix is holding!!! The first pic is her profile.

Here is a 3D picture of her face. It was unbelievable to see her face and watch her move in 3D. She actually smiled at us twice and we believe she has Justin's nose. I don't know what it is about our girls having his nose. We will have to see in January if this is really true.


A sigh of relief for awhile. At the next appointment would have been the same time we found out about my cervix with the twins. So I am very nervous and anxious to get through the next three weeks and to get passed the time frame when we lost the twins. Onward we go on this roller coaster.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

She's beautiful! I'm not sure I can see Justin's nose! But, I think with all her moving around, she's just so excited to meet her mom! She just can't wait, kind of like her mom and surprises!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's so neat seeing ultrasound pictures. Technology is amazing these days, I still can't believe we can see them while they are still inside. We're constantly praying for you and baby girl.

Corinne O said...

I love it! Precious bundle!! Love Corinne

Tara said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!