Saturday, September 14, 2013

Vacation Wrap-up

One of my favorite pictures from vacation.  I really think I was meant to live by a beach.  Nothing like a week of calm beach living to relax you.  Plus fresh seafood. . YUM!!

Top things I love about vacation:
1.  We are all together as a family away from everything.
2.  The beach. . collecting seashells, writing in the sand, swimming in the ocean.
3.  Seafood. . why do I live in a land locked state?
4.  Breaking the rules. . the kids had bacon and desserts whenever they wanted, swim whenever they wanted.
5. Eating out every night.  No dishes.
6. Watching the kids light up with excitement at Disney.
7. Coffee and a book every morning by the pool before anyone gets up.
8. Riding bikes around the island.
9. Planning the next vacation. . already started planning the next one.
10. Creating memories that will last a life time.

0 comments: