Friday, September 06, 2013

Disney Madness

If I could explain the look on Jade's face when she saw this big Aerial.  If you ever go to Disney, spend the money and book a character dining.  You have to book 180 days out.  I got up at midnight to book both of mine exactly 180 days before.  I did not even get my first choice of time for the second restaurant at 12:15am.  It was the most amazing thing.  Instead of standing in line to get pictures in the park, you can see 5 characters over a nice 1.5 hour long dinner.

Jade and Jase's favorite princess Aerial.






I ate all my cheese and grapes.  I am so tired and hungry.
Jade and Jase with Sleeping Beauty.
and Jasmine
Jase loved his sword.








No one ever tells you how crazy people (parents) are at Disney.  I sat for over an hour to get a good spot for the fireworks.  People were fighting for spots.  Crazy.  Everyone looks a little tired in this pic.


Yes the light show and fireworks were amazing, but our kids were done.  9am - 11:00pm with no naps.  CRAZY!!  We left before the fireworks were finished, they were done and so were mom and dad.
Now what I should have taken a picture of is Justin and I eating supper at 12:30am in the bathroom after we got the kids down.  Nothing like a romantic dinner in the bathroom.  Funny story I forgot to pack most of Justin's clothes to Disney.  I left them at the vacation house.  Nothing like buying a $23 pair of boxers at the gift shop at 11:30pm at night.

0 comments: