Sunday, December 16, 2012

Santa Train

 
The next day after the Justin's Christmas party, we again went on the Santa Train.  Since Justin's parents were up babysitting they went with us.  Jase sleeping on the way to the Santa Train.
 
Our friend Jenny H., organizes this for us.  There was 30 of us.  We eat pizza at a place in Canon City with everyone.  This is Jade outside the restaurant.
Kyle, Ethnie, Baby Luke and  ???  Yes Ethnie is pregnant with another boy due in May. 

Jase loved looking our the window on Grandma's or Jenny H. lap.
Jade just loved it!!


Look at Jase just stare at Santa.
Grandma was on the nice list.


Jase and Luke are 6 months apart.  TROUBLE!!
Hey Luke, I am going to squeeze your nose.
Now I will try and find some hair to pull.
All the kids reading a story.
It was a magical night.  A night I look forward to every year.  Thanks Jenny H. for coordinating it. 
All I could think about on the drive home is those poor kids and families in Sandy Hook, CT.  My heart just breaks for them.  I just wish things would change in society, no more violence.  Kids are the most precious things in the world.  After seeing Jade and Jase on the Santa Train singing, laughing, having fun etc. . I feel so blessed. Everyone remember there is a reason for the season!!

Hopefully later this week, I will know when my dad's surgery is and when Jessa starts her next round of hospitalization.

0 comments: