Look I am wearing my sister's crown.
Today we had pictures taken by Andrea Janke of Precious Poses so when I got home I took some more pictures of the kids.
The night before trying on clothes
It has already been a long long week and it is only Wednesday. Jessa got to go home today finally. YEA!!! Blake got third in the district spelling bee and is headed to the state spelling bee in March. We watched online. Jade kept clapping and yelling "Let's go Blake" at the computer screen. It was funny she would wave at him thinking we are on Skype. Justin is headed overseas again in a couple of weeks. UGH!!! Jade's Sunday school class sings in church this weekend.
So that is what is happening in cold Colorado with us. Please keep Jessa and her family in your prayers. She has such a long journey ahead of her. It has been a difficult couple of weeks for all of them. Also please pray for someone very dear to us who was also diagnosed with cancer this week. Our family needs some good news soon.
1 comments:
Your kids have the cutest faces. Can't wait to see the pictures from the photo shoot. Glad to hear Jessa went home. Sorry to hear someone else has been just diagnosed. I'll be praying.
Post a Comment