Friday, February 03, 2012

Inside play

Tuesday and Wednesday it was 60 degrees and we played outside. Today is a much different story 15-18 inches of snow and wind chills in the teens. Brrrrr!! So the past two days we have made blanket forts, dressed up, played in the tent/tunnel and did a lot of dancing. Speaking of blanket forts and tents, one of my favorite books when I was small about these kids who had a snow day and made forts and tunnels with blankets over the furniture. I remember checking out the book all the time at our town library when I was about 5-7 I am guessing. I wish I knew the name of that book, I have tried to find it, but no luck!!!
I spent Wednesday night at the hospital with my sister and Jessa.  I took corned beef and cabbage down along with a fruit salad and some cupcakes.  Jessa had a really rough day and they had a scare, but everything turned out to be okay. 

Thanks to the Cary's here is Jade's new dress up clothes.  YIKES!!! 


Jase loves to walk around with a ball or football.


My sister just took the football and threw it behind me.  I am mad!!!

Jade had him in a head lock. . I dropped the camera to rescue little buddy.
Here is a picture of Jade's art from a class she is taking once a month with her friends. She had a really good time!!

This is a picture of the snow this morning, it has doubled since then and still snowing. 

Not much else going on trying to Jade enrolled in preschool. Justin will be standing outside Tuesday morning trying to get her a spot. I am glad he is an early riser.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are surviving the snow storm. The headlock picture is hilarious Jill. It's making me laugh just thinking about it. Keep us posted on Jessa. She'll be in my prayers.