Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Snow Day and Preschool Choices

We ended up with 18-20 inches of snow. Justin took Jade sledding at a hill at our elementary school. She had a blast!!!



Jade after Sunday school playing in her dress.

Other good news. . we got Jade enrolled in preschool. I have always wanted her to go to our church's preschool, but this year they changed the time. Instead of 9am it starts at 8:30am. That means we have to be in the car by 8, our church is about 17 minutes away. I knew that wasn't going to work with Jase and or even Jade, who don't get up till 7:45-8am.  So Justin this morning stood outside at 5:30am in line for 8am registration to get one of the 8 spots left for a preschool that is less than 5 minutes away. Such a good dad!! He did not get to work till almost nine. . I bet people thought something happened to him. He is usually into work before 5:30am. I was stressed about this. . I wanted her to go to Joy (our church), but the times and convenience of this other preschool will be better. She will be going MWF from 9 to noon. I can't imagine her going next year. . :( I have a hard enough time leaving her at Sunday school and I am next door.

Well off to make some banana bread, I will be taking food down to the hospital for my sister and Jessa tomorrow.  Last week was really tough for Jessa.  She had severe eye pain.  Jessa will be in the hospital until her counts go up which could be anywhere from 1-3 weeks more.  Please keep Jessa and her family in your prayers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preschool is such a big decision and convenience should be a factor. I'm glad she got one of those 8 spots (thank Heaven for good dads). Still praying for your niece.