I should be sleeping, but just can't seem to sleep when the house is so quiet. You would think over the last 13 years I would get used to the travel -- nope. Thank goodness for technology, Monday was rough. Jade was just sad and quiet all day. We skyped this morning with Justin. The 15 hours time difference is a challenge. Justin also sent a voice note telling Jade good night on my phone. She really wants her dad at night. Both Jase and her have been really good, hopefully the rest of the week flies by. Friday we are supposed to go to the circus, but we will have to see how the week goes. Justin was supposed to be home so he could watch Jase so Jade and I could go to the circus.
This is Jade's new bedspread. Whenever we have time(who knows when that will be), we are going to move the queen bed in her room. She is slowly outgrowing the toddler bed. Do you like?
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Should be sleeping
Well I had better get to bed or at least go upstairs and try to sleep.
Posted by Jill at 10:56 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment