Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Wyoming Game

Another beautiful football day in Laramie. It was hot. . or as Justin says the sun is intense. The kids did great even without a nap. We left in the 4th quarter and actually went downtown Laramie and ate at Altitude Chophouse and Brewery. By the time we got done, we put the kids in their pajamas and was on the road home by 8:15pm. Kids slept all the way and we got home about 10:30pm.  We got Jade a Wyoming football at the game, she slept with her arms around it all the way home instead of her teddy bear.  It was so cute.



Jade coloring at halftime.

It is chinese takeout for most of the week, Justin is actually flying to Florida today which is making me a little nervous. I can hardly believe it has been 10 years since 9/11. Where were you? I was student teaching at Ironwood high school. I always watched/listened to the news in the morning while I got ready. I called Justin right away, he was in Italy. When I got to school, we did nothing but watch TV that day. Actually quite a few parents came and picked up their kids.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember I was student teaching at Centennial and I bet our day was very similar. What a rough thing to talk to students about. One thing I remember in first period, a girl said it was her birthday and it was too hard to feel happy about it. How sad.