Monday, April 19, 2010

My New Sandbox

Our neighbors gave us their sandbox, since their yard already had one. Here is Jade crawling in for the first time. Have I told you how much I enjoy Spring? I love being outside especially with Jade. There is a picnic table on one end.


Not for sure about the sand.

Okay, now I like the sand!!




Look how dirty I am!!


Mom's art while playing in the sand. We both had a good time, then off to the bath we went.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A free sandbox, woohoo! Hope you enjoy it as much as Jade will. I hear from other friends that sand boxes are a love hate relationship. They love how their kids play with it and entertain themselves, but the sand is a pain. Can't wait to see blogs on that later on. Glad the weather is treating you so well.