Chopper was trying to get into the Eater eggs while Jade was opening her Easter Basket/Bag.
YEA!!! A little Bible, bubbles, flash cards, crayons, and a pink soccer ball.
Well we got home from church, ate lunch and now its nap time!!! I hope you all had a special Easter and it has renewed your faith and love in God. Happy Easter!!!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Loved all the Easter pictures. Jade's dress and hat were super cute. Did she enjoy hunting eggs? Each year it has been a fun experience for us. I wonder how long they'll want to continue the tradition? You've been quite the blogger lately, it took me two sittings at the computer to catch up. I'm so far behind.
Enjoy reading about my children, the twins JL and JL, who soar above in heaven, Jade and Jase, who I hold dearly in my arms and of course my love of cooking, reading, sports, and other random thoughts about my life with Justin!!
1 comments:
Loved all the Easter pictures. Jade's dress and hat were super cute. Did she enjoy hunting eggs? Each year it has been a fun experience for us. I wonder how long they'll want to continue the tradition? You've been quite the blogger lately, it took me two sittings at the computer to catch up. I'm so far behind.
Post a Comment