Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fun

Today was such a nice day. . We had lunch and a play date with the kids.
Here comes trouble. . . . Jade is trying to keep up with Carson.

I can't believe how big Carson is getting, running around everywhere!!

Baby Drew. . . . and his tongue. . ;)

Jade riding the cow backwards!!
She loves to push the cow around!!

Our first gallon milk was delivered for Jade this morning. I hope she starts drinking it more. She is not to excited about it yet.


Yes, Jade I am mesmerized by the new TV too. Short story our old TV broke, but it was still under warranty so they replaced it. 31 days without a large TV, I never thought I would make it especially during bowl season. Watching TV on a 19 inch TV is painful after having a 50 inch. Also got a new computer today too. It has been a good week.
Jade eats A LOT of food. This was yesterdays meal, two pancakes adult size, a whole banana, 5 strawberries, a clementine, plus some Cheerios since the other stuff was not enough. She is cleaning out her pocket of his bib to get more food. I almost think she has a tapeworm.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's on a growth spurt!