Sunday, January 03, 2010

2009 review and a look to 2010!!

2009 . .what a year!!!! Such an amazing experience being a mom. So thankful for the past year. I love being a stay at home mom. (We spent 30 minutes crawling up and down the stairs this morning in our pajamas giggling - I had better get in the shower before someone gets up)


A look to 2010. . . (you know me have to have a plan)

- parks, parks, and parks. Can't wait until it warms up and Jade and I can play at the parks, go to the zoo etc. .! I love being outside with her. Hopefully some hikes with dad too.
- return to bible study
- focus on being a better mom
- continue helping bereaved parents
- gardening, and lots of flowers this spring
- a family vacation
- exercising. . .stroller class starts again tomorrow
- thinking about more kids
- blogging more
- taking more pics and videos of Jade and editing them
- reading more books
- cooking more for Jade, trying a turkey burger this week
- simplify, simplify
- relaxing and enjoying Justin and Jade. . time seems to go by too fast.

I am sure I am forgetting something. . . What are your big plans for the new decade?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list for 2010 and I bet you'll do a good job checking them off. My thing for this year will be moving, working on Chloe's speech, and being a better wife. I know I'm missing a lot on the list, but it's the biggie ones for me. Keep up the posting, I enjoy seeing what you are up to. Also, Happy early Birthday.

Jen said...

Definitely simplify!! I know I'm on the right track and I can't wait until we can go to the parks with ya'll.