Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Our Twins Second Angel Day

Today was the twin's second angel day. Some days it feels like yesterday we were holding them telling them goodbye and other days it seems like another lifetime. We miss them so much. I always wonder what would they look like today. I looked at their pictures today and Jade looks like her brother did. We spent the cold snowy day together as a family eating out, going to the angel and decorating the twin's tree.


Two roses for our two precious twins. . . always loved and remembered in everything we do.
The angel memorial plaza is just an amazing place. It brings such peace and comfort for us.

Jade (lemon drop) liked her yellow rose.

I think she knew we were sad today. She is such a blessing. . . a true miracle.




The twin's Christmas tree all decorated with their angels.

A special friend gave me the initials JL this week for their tree. I love them soooo much.

All our kids so loved!!!


We also hung all the stockings my mom made for us. (Twins, mine, Jade, Justin, and Chopper)

We survived the day well almost a couple more hours to go. . it wasn't easy especially since we were stuck inside since it was 14 degrees when we were at the angel. JL and JL changed our life, and I believe made us better parents. I truly believe it is their gift to us.

0 comments: