Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas!!! I can't believe it really happened. . .we have a child to celebrate with. . truly magical in every way possible.

Jade woke up about 7:15am that morning. . .I bet she knew it was Christmas. Here is what I see everyone when I walk in. .. . just warms your heart. Chopper is ready to go open presents.
Santa must have visited our house. . the milk and cookies are gone.


Jade's stocking.

The contents of the stocking.

Jade and Chopper.

Did you notice the polka dot pajamas?
Jade opening her first present.




My first Christmas present. . Noah's Animal Ark. She loved it. . of course because of the all the different sounds.

So this year. . I got Jade gift and Justin got Jade a gift. . but we did not tell each other what we got her, then Justin and I got a gift together (Noah's Ark). Justin got Jade her first teddy bear. It is so soft and cuddly. . she is giving it a kiss.

I got Jade her first doll. The dress on the doll is actually her first birthday dress pattern.

What no more presents??
This gift is what Santa brought her. She is standing up all by herself. Stay tuned for the rest of the Christmas picture sat Grandma and Grandpa's.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santa's gift is the coolest!