Okay I am way behind on blogging. First Christy. . you were right number one and four are my favorite, but everyone seems to love the second pic from the last blog.
Anyway on Dec. 19th. was Justin's Christmas party at the Hyatt in downtown Denver. Well all of you will be proud of me. . I let Justin's parents watch Jade even overnight. . and she did great. So we left about 4:45pm that night and checked into the Hyatt. It has been a very long time since I have gotten that dressed up. . the dress code was suits and tuxs for the guys and evening gowns and cocktail dresses for the ladies. I can't even remember the last time I wore pantyhose. Anyway, the party started at 6pm. His company went all out. There were around 700 people there. I had a chicken breast stuffed with brie cheese covered in a cherry morel sauce, and Justin had a steak with a spinach bearnaise sauce. They had Kristy Lee Cook (she was on American Idol last season) sing, then Mark Ballas and Chelsea Hightower from Dancing with the Stars do a couple of dances (that was impressive) and then an unbelievable band. We danced and drank all night long. It was a lot of fun!! Plus Wyoming won their bowl game that night. YEA!!!
We made it home around 9 the next morning. I was so happy to see Jade. I hate being away form her. One night is plenty to be away from her when she is so little.
Tomorrow I will try and post some Christmas pics.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Christmas Party
Posted by Jill at 8:44 PM
1 comments:
I like being right! Glad you had so much fun at the Christmas party, it sounds wonderful. I'd love to see pictures of you all dressed up.
Post a Comment