Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner

The rehearsal dinner was at a winery, so Justin decided we should leave Jade with Grandma and Grandpa McDaniel. That is the first time I have left her with someone else besides Justin. That was really hard and I thought about her all night. I was so happy to get back to the hotel. Of course she did fine.





Charlie and Tenielle Ruff and Kevin Cary.

Craig, Heather and their daughter Brooke.


Kyle's cousins and uncle.
Ethnie's sisters and Julia.
To the right you will notice some yummy appetizers of crab cakes.



Ryan, Jenny and Drew.
Justin and me.

About a month and half ago. . .Ethnie survived(they are crazy. . arrive at 8am and leave at midnight from Disneyland, no stopping) the first family vacation to Disneyland with Kyle's family. So they received their mouse ears.
Kyle, Ethnie, and the parents and grandma.
Ryan showing why he needs Jenny. Forgot to cut the tag off his shirt. He had this shirt on for many hours before realizing it.



Some dinner time entertainment Kyle's brother in law Tim with his nieces Taylor and Nora. Right before a loud rendition of cowboy joe was sang.

The groomsmen with Kyle shedding a tear for his last night as a single man.
Tenielle, Charlie and Davina.

I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of the chocolate mousse. . .It was to die for!! The night was great. . the wine was exquisite, that is why I bought 7 bottle to bring home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great rehearsal dinner! What type of wine did you bring home?