Thursday, August 13, 2009

Laundry Blues

I really really dislike laundry and it seems since Jade joined the family all I do is laundry!!! I have six loads of clothes to do and no motivation so I thought I would blog about it. Justin.. . .get home soon!! He has been on a business trip in Washington DC and Atlanta. He will be home ina couple of hours. YEA!!! Justin always helps with the laundry, and not just because I dislike it so much. He is actually quite picky. . .which is not his personality. I think he would be appalled that I did not turn his jeans inside out. . I dried most all his clothes this time. . . . did not face all his shirts the same way on the hanger. If now I can finish the other three loads and fold and put away all the other clothes. Maybe by next week. . . No more room in the laundry room, Chopper can hardly find his food in the corner. Well I guess I should go do some laundry. . .okay really I am going to bed. Jade helping me fold laundry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny Jill. How would you cope without a dryer? I disliked laundry before, now I dispise it. Our laundry situation looks likes yours every day.