I LOVE my new phone!!!!! I completely understand why they call them crackberry's, they are so addicting -- which probably isn't so good for me. . (I have a slight addictive personality.) So we went from two ancient phones. 2002-2003 models to two new Blackberries with Internet and messaging. Justin got his through work, so we are only paying for mine. I even got a pink one. Love it, Love it. . . . .
Saturday, August 08, 2009
My New Toy
Posted by Jill at 1:44 PM

1 comments:
A week of not being able to check your blog...I'm addicted to the internet. And probably would be addicted to a blackberry if I had one too. Maybe when we come back to the states...I'd pick pink too. Eric wouldn't be caught with it! Loved catching up on all your posts. Jade is so adorable, loved the big dotted dress she was wearing in a post a few days ago.
Post a Comment