Thursday, December 25, 2008

Lemon Drop's Room - Candyland

I cant' believe her room is done. I just hope she arrives safely in the next few weeks. My sister did an amazing job with the room. She pretty much decorated the whole thing as I watched. It is definitely weird to see the room painted and with furniture. The brown chair in the pics is our chair from downstairs, we order a similar one that rocks and just used the one from downstairs since it was about the same size so we could put the candy art on the wall. Yes, that is lime green paint!! Her name will be lemon drop until she is born and we can see her and hear her cry, then we will decide on a name. Beside lemon drop fits her room---Candy Candy.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so modern and cute! Love the color scheme, your sister did a good job.

Jen said...

Your sister did an amazing job!!

Amy said...

I love the room. You are both so creative!!

Corinne O said...

It came out beautifully! I love that shade of green. :)

Tara said...

How cute! Very creative and happy looking.