Yesterday I had another doctor’s appointment. Everything was really good. My blood pressure was very good, my nurse and I were both shocked. I was so stressed leading up to the twin’s angel day, I think I finally have a small sense of calm now. Hopefully next week my bp will be as good. Next week we have another growth scan, I can’t wait to see how big she is. Yesterday we sent up some prelim plans for lemon drop. I have my last growth big growth scan on January 5th. The plan is then to cut the cerclage sometime that week. They usually cut it 1-2 days after that ultrasound, so hopefully January 6th or 7th the stitch will be cut. What an interesting birthday experience I could have. Usually within a week, you go into labor after the removal of the cerclage. Hopefully by mid January we will be holding lemon drop!!! But of course, she could still come earlier (some small signs of appearing of early labor), or I still could be pregnant at end of Jan, or the doctors could change their minds on the schedule. Just trying to patiently wait for her.
1 comments:
My heart hurt reading about your angel day. I can only imagine how hard it was for you. I hope it gets easier with time. I love the theme for Lemon drop's room and can't wait to see pictures as it progresses and is finished. Congrats on the good dr appointment and hopefully you'll have a good bp reading next week too. I can't believe that everything will be happening around your birthday (tentatively of course). Keep us updated, you are constantly in our prayers.
Post a Comment