It was a wild Wednesday. . . We had a doctor’s appointment and lemon drop (why lemon drop—read the song below I listen to daily.) is doing wonderful. She is almost 3.5lbs, measuring over a week ahead (which is funny because there is not doubt on the date since we did IVF). We got to see her on 3D again. She was trying to put her hands in her mouth and she yawned. One more appointment in 2 weeks, then we go to weekly appointments. YEA!!! I have not been feeling the best, but I have not been sleeping. I am having hip problems so they want me to start physical therapy. My left hip is where the nerve got damaged from the twins, so the added pressure is killing it. So we will see how that goes. But a big SIGH we made it to the 3rd trimester, and a little hope restored that we might actually have our daughter, a living child in our house in 2009.
Then us girls . . Jenny H., Ethnie, Kyle and I went to Madonna. I almost did not make it. I had to take my blood pressure two times before my nurse agreed to let me go. It was AMAZING, SPECTUCULAR, -- PURE ART. Two hours of high energy dancing and singing. One of the best parts of the concert was people watching before the show. Madonna always starts her concerts late, and she was over an hour late last night –but it was well worth it, just more time to see the people dressed up like her albums. We had great seats in the first level!! Her stage was incredible. Even though I am sooo tired, it was worth it.
Hoping for a quiet next couple of weeks!!! Enjoy some pics of lemon drop!!
Somewhere over the rainbow
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wild Wednesday!!!
Blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Dreams really do come true ooh ooooh
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me ee ee eeh
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me oh
Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
And the dream that you dare to,why, oh why can't I? i iiii
Posted by Jill at 11:40 AM
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am so jealous. A Madonna concert? Awesome!! I wonder if Lemon Drop will be a Madonna fan?
I am so glad to hear you've made it to the 3rd trimester! Sorry to hear your hip is in pain. Hopefully physical therapy will help out. I had no idea that those were lyrics from that song. It's nice to know the meaning behind it. Sounds like you had a great time at the concert. Did she do some of her old songs? I can't picture her singing Like A Virgin now!
What incredible ultrasounds!! I love them! So nice to finally see you Lemon Drop! Cannot wait to kiss your sweet toes!
Post a Comment