Thursday, April 17, 2008

Angel Jillian Ellen

I wanted to share Jillian Ellen Haynes Bereavement Announcement. In case you don’t know Jillian is the daughter of our best friends Ryan and Jenny Haynes. She was diagnosed with trisomy 18, and was a very sick when she got her angel wings. She is named after her two grandmothers and me. They had the “Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep” organization take pictures of Jenny’s pregnancy. Beautiful photos of a beautiful family of four.

They choose to have people donate to the Rowan Tree Foundation in honor of Jillian. During these dark days, they find a way to help other people and honor their precious daughter and Lily's little sister. I know they are so thankful for the people who have donated and honor Jillian. You can't imagine how a thoughful card, e-mail or donation, can make such an impact. I received a card 3 months after the twins passed, and it meant the world to me to know that people understand we are still grieving and are thinking of us. Plus it is something to place in the their memory box.

Anyway, if you donate, your name (if you want) will be placed on the Memorial Page on the website. Check it out. www.rowantreefoundation.org

If you have not looked at the site, go look around it. There are so many good advice/articles on the site. We have gotten to know Corinne, who is the founder of Rowan Tree, she is truly a kind, caring soul that has helped me and Jenny so much.

Also I wanted to share about the fundraiser she has on August 1, 2008.

Rowan Tree Foundation 3nd Annual Charity Benefit

"An Evening in Monte Carlo"
Friday, August 1, 2008 @ 7:00 p.m.
Park Ridge Ballroom at the Marriott Denver South Park Meadows

*LIVE MUSIC*by our special guest:Alan Pedersen

...an elegant evening of chance and entertainment to benefit Rowan Tree Foundation!

You can go to the website and read more about the benefit. It should be a fun night for a great cause, we hope to see you all there. There will be a lot of people attending, who have helped us along our grief journey, so come meet them!!

Look for two new blogs on Sunday, the good and bad feelings of our grief journey. I know I have not been blogging much about anything else besides our grief journey, so after these blogs on Sunday, there will be less of them and more other stuff. So you can come back to the blog and laugh, just not cry. :) I still have a Bon Jovi concert to talk about, that will get you laughing.

0 comments: