Friday, March 21, 2008

Psychic Reading

CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY. . . That is what most of you will probably think after reading this. Oh well!! Right after the twins received their angel wings; I did not feel good (physically and emotionally) so I spent a lot of time in bed searching the web. On a site I search a lot I saw a link to a psychic. I wanted to try it, but Justin thought I was crazy. A couple months had passed and while I was at our support group a couple of people had readings from this lady and were very happy. So on Monday, I called her and had a reading. It was very interesting.!!! She was right on A LOT of things. This is how it works, she reads the cards a couple of times, and then you ask questions about specific things or people. She only asks for your first name at the beginning and that is all she wants to know. Here is the information:

Justin: told me that he has changed jobs a lot in the last six months, and his job he is at now is a temporary stop for him. A new job will come in 3-6 months that he should take. He should go back to a larger company, instead of a small company. He is very analytical, and takes a while to make decisions. Seems to work too hard and needs to spend more time on his hobbies to balance out his life. Always worries about money, no matter how much he has!! His grandmother (McDaniel) is around him, which he needs to get back to that hobby he enjoys in the place his grandmother was before she passed.

Jill: told me I was anemic or borderline (which is true since I am have been on iron for awhile) and had very strong pregnancy cards around me. She told me I would be pregnant in 6-8 months. She saw three children floating around me (these are future children not passed), a girl, a boy and boy. The third boy she said was a choice, if we wanted to have another child. She said I needed to reduce my stress and get rid of the second guessing/nervousness. She told me not to go back to the career I had before, it was not my lifelong career, and I was working due to an obligation and searching for something.

That is somewhat the short version of the tarot card reading, then I asked some questions. (She still does not know about the twins). I ask about the future pregnancies. She told me all the pregnancies will be very smooth, even though she senses uneasiness by me.

Then I asked about some people, you just give them their name, no relationship or anything. I asked about Royce (my dad) she told me he needs to watch his heart due to blood pressure, maybe cholesterol, and make sure he sticks to his diet restrictions. (which is weird, since my dad was in the hospital for a week for these exact things last week)

I also asked about Janet (my mom), did not get much about her. Lastly I asked about my niece Jessa, who had leukemia a couple of years ago. She told me she needed to stay away from dairy (which is true), she saw ears and lungs congestion a constant problem for her. She will work in a humanitarian job probably in the health care field with children, due to something that happened in her childhood. She has a problem focusing to a condition that happened in her childhood. Due to something that happened to her, she will do big and important things. Very creative and caring. Again right on. .

I asked if we would have to move with this new job of Justin’s, she said no. She said that we just moved there about 2 years and are finally getting settled.

Then at the very end. . I asked about the twins passing to see if she could connect with them. I told her that our twins were born prematurely she told me they were with my dad’s dad (my grandfather) and saw a pipe or something in his month. . (he always smoked a pipe)
They did not have a strong presence, seemed very calm around them. She told me they passed due to fluid in the pregnancy and it was a random event. They were fine.

It was a lot of fun, plus a little spooky. She was right on so much stuff. I really wanted to know if the twins were okay, and I got that answer. I hope she is right about the pregnancy thing especially the three children. I have always wanted three children, let me clarify that three living children to raise. We have been talking about our options invitro or adoption and what to do in the next year. I would love to have another reading before we do anything. I wish I would have asked if the third child (the boy) could have meant adoption since she said it was a choice. It would be weird if that was true, from the beginning that was the plan to have a couple children, then adopt. So much for plans. . . Anyway I am sure I will have another reading sometime!!

Have any of you had a psychic reading?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

WOW! That was an incredible reading! (My reading with her was spot on as well.) I hope that everything comes true for you too!

Lysandra said...

I have never had a psychic reading but have been curious. Who was this lady?

Lysandra said...

BTW, very neat!