Crazy . .Crazy. . Crazy . . that is how I have been feeling lately. With the twins due date approaching (which I can't seem to get out of my mind - which is odd because if they would have made it -- they would not have been born on that date anyway being twins), I need something to do to keep my sanity. I have pretty much searched the entire internet for the last 9 months, watched enough cheesy TV for a lifetime, have only enough energy for 2 hours at the gym each day and can't seem to concentrate enough to sit down and read a book. (which is odd, because that is one of my favorite things to do) I thought to myself what do I love to do: COOK!! Justin and our friends have been reaping those benefits lately. Since I have been trying new recipes out daily, I thought I needed to get more organized so I could find these recipes again. So I am putting together a cookbook combining all my recipes in a big binder in protective covers. Today I went out and bought a multifunctional printer. Now I can scan in recipes from my cookbooks, make copies of recipes etc . . . So that will take me awhile especially going through the cookbooks since I have an enormous amount of cookbooks - I am guessing over a 100 at least. I have boxes of cookbooks in the basement even. My newest cookbook is on "Risotto." So far we have had porcini mushroom, asparagus, peas and prosciutto risotto.
So if you have any recipes you think I would like. . send them to my e-mail.
Saturday, March 08, 2008
My New Project
Posted by Jill at 4:45 PM
1 comments:
I'll go to allrecipes and forward ones that I think you'll like. We have so many favorites.
It's going to take awhile getting your book together...I've seen your cookbook collection!
Post a Comment