Thursday, January 31, 2008

Special Items

I wanted to share some special things with all of you. The first pic is JL's memorial that sits in our bedroom. The silver tear drop at the bottom of the angel contains the twins ashes. It is nice to have in our bedroom, the last thing we see before we go to bed and the first thing we see when we wake up.

The second pic is of my necklace we had made. This company (http://www.thumbies.com/) took JL's footprints that were taken at the hospital and made molds to stamp into the necklace. The one on the right is our little boy and one on the left is our little girl footprint. The stone above the charm is the December birth stone.

We also have special items around the house that remind us of our little angels.

"Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever”

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh Jill these are beautiful! I have never seen such a beautiful urn. It is simply breathtaking. What wonderful keepsakes to have.

Lysandra said...

I love the urn. How sweet of you to share these things with us. I know it can't be easy. I cry reading your blog. I hope you know that even complete strangers care.