I waited until after the first trimester is over to buy my first baby purchases. Most of them coming from a consignment shop and Craig's list (which Justin reads each day now looking for baby stuff). Here are some of my bargains. A double snap stroller for the twins(just the frame). . . .New over $100--bought for $67. I found certified car seats to fit the stroller. Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Baby Bargains
I waited until after the first trimester is over to buy my first baby purchases. Most of them coming from a consignment shop and Craig's list (which Justin reads each day now looking for baby stuff). Here are some of my bargains. A double snap stroller for the twins(just the frame). . . .New over $100--bought for $67. I found certified car seats to fit the stroller. Posted by Jill at 10:11 AM

2 comments:
craigslist is an amazing place to find good deals on baby/kid stuff. What are items are you looking to find at a discount? I can always keep an eye out for stuff here too. Today I found someone in my neighborhood selling a little tikes coupe car on craigslist and hope to get it. It's only $10! I love bargins.
there is a multiples group(families of multiples)here and twice a year they have a big sale. If you are a member of the group you get to go in a day earlier, but it is also open to the public. I'm sure Denver has something like that...worth checking out.
love your bargains...
i'm not much of a shopper let
a lone bargain shopper.
Post a Comment