Today I had another Dr's appointment and everything looked great!!! Both twins are measuring right on track and are exactly the same size. Here are some ultrasound pics. Baby B likes to hide, so the first picture is hard to see.Can you guess what we are having by the Bronco's outfits?
A GIRL (twin A) and a BOY (twin B).(Just like I thought.) They will recheck at my 20 week appointment to make sure. . the girl was a little hard to see!! We are so excited!!!
2 comments:
I am so glad to hear you are having one of each. I was sure that it was two boys based on the heart rate, but moms' know best! I was a little surprised to see Broncos' outfits, I was expecting you to have Wyoming. Let me know when you register, I can't wait to start shopping (along with everyone else). Congrats!
Post a Comment